• Develops and initiates sales-generating strategies, policies and action plans in order to achieve corporate sales targets.
• Supervises and monitors the Account Executives in their job responsibilities and assists them in developing their sales skills.
• Motivates, coaches and counsels the corporate account management team to ensure attainment of set key results areas.
• Leads the team in identifying and developing new accounts.
• Initiates information gathering and vendor profiling in order to establish customer database.
• Initiates regular servicing customers either through personal visit or by working with the Corporate Sales Account Management Team in order to establish and maintain good customer relationship.
• Bachelor’s degree of any business-related course
• With at least five (5) years of relevant work experience
• Strong business acumen
• Sales account management
• Well-versed in concession & outright business mechanics
• Business planning & forecasting
To apply, kindly email your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send it to:
PRIMER GROUP OF COMPANIES,
Human Resources Department
Primer Star Center 2282, Leon Guinto Street,
Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines
Tel. nos.: +63(2) 432 9595, 303- 1234