• Provides installation, start-up, cleaning, and repair services of air conditioning units for customers.
• Receives and executes orders given by Chiller Dept. Service Coordinator.
• Performs monthly preventive maintenance on clients.
• Makes the necessary repairs and gives recommendation for damaged or malfunctioning chiller units.
• Prepares daily service reports.
• Graduate of Aircon Technology course.
• At least 2 year work experience as a Chiller service technician.
To apply, kindly email your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send it to:
PRIMER GROUP OF COMPANIES,
Human Resources Department
Primer Star Center 2282, Leon Guinto Street,
Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines
Tel. nos.: +63(2) 432 9595, 303- 1234