• Gather and monitor data for Process Review and Change Initiatives
• Collate and analyze existing processes across the Organization for review
• Work with operational managers to evaluate change within the business– analyze what changes in processes, procedures and practices are needed to achieve change and deliver the planned benefits
• Determine Measure and Monitor Benefits of Change
• Identify new and/or additional Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) dictated by change
• Candidate must possess Bachelor’s/College Degree in Industrial Engineering
At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• Preferably with Retail and/or BPO working experience of the same role.
• Must have working knowledge of general business process and organizational framework
• Ability to demonstrate high level verbal and written English.
• Proficient at producing and presenting reports
To apply, kindly email your updated resume to: email@example.com
Or send it to:
PRIMER GROUP OF COMPANIES,
Human Resources Department
Primer Star Center 2282, Leon Guinto Street,
Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines
Tel. nos.: +63(2) 432 9595, 303- 1234