• Prepares the annual Business Development Plan; as well as prepares the annual Work Plan.
• Lead and develop staff by identifying training needs.
• Define and follow up of yearly targets and objectives.
• Develop and implement strategies for new products and services.
• Determine new opportunities by analyzing business needs.
• Provide direction, guidance to the department to ensure alignment with the Company’s strategies.
• Bachelor Degree/Master in Business Administration/Marketing or equivalent.
• Knowledge in Product development
• At least 6 years, preferably with relevant experience in similar industry
• Excellent negotiation skills
• A pro-active self-starter who can operate both individually and as part of a team
• Outstanding needs analysis, positioning, business justification and closing skills
• Superior presentation and excellent oral and written communication skills
• Travel is essential for this position
To apply, kindly email your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send it to:
PRIMER GROUP OF COMPANIES,
Human Resources Department
Primer Star Center 2282, Leon Guinto Street,
Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines
Tel. nos.: +63(2) 432 9595, 303- 1234