• Assists in the regional coordination of a brand between its principal and its partners/distributors.
• He/she assists in implementing the strategic marketing program set by the brand principal and ensures that the partners are in line with the program to yield maximum sales results and brand equity.
• Graduate of a four (4) year course, preferably Business/Export Management, Accountancy and Economics
• At least one (1) year experience in any merchandising and sales functions.
• Must have excellent oral and written communications skills.
• Keen attention to details
• Good analytical skills
• Outstanding interpersonal skills
• Proficient in MS Office Applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
To apply, kindly email your updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or send it to:
PRIMER GROUP OF COMPANIES,
Human Resources Department
Primer Star Center 2282, Leon Guinto Street,
Malate, Manila 1004 Philippines
Tel. nos.: +63(2) 432 9595, 303- 1234